How We Protect You
Shopping at Eat Gourmet
is safe and guaranteed. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal
information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process
takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are
securely transmitted over the Internet.
[ Back to Top ]
Pay by Paypal or Credit Card Using
Our Secure Server
We safely accept Paypal, Visa,
MasterCard, American Express, and Discover via our secured server.
[ Back to Top ]
Our mailing list is
proprietary. We will not sell your name, address, phone number and/or credit
card information to any third party for any purposes.
[ Back to Top ]
Please allow for additional time during the peak holiday season.
If you would like us
to ship your gift to a different address you may do so at no extra charge.
We can also ship to multiple addresses. Each address in a multiple address
order should be treated as a new order. Simply submit a new order for every
address that you are shipping to.
ship any personalized item to a P.O. Box since we ship via UPS. Please provide
a street address.
the moment we are not shipping outside of the continental United States.
Accuracy of Address
sure your address information is accurate and complete. If the address is incomplete
it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a fee to correct
the address (even if only the apartment or suite number is missing).
may incur an additonal shipping charge due to their size/weight and/or the distance
that they are being shipped. We will contact you with these charges before the
order is processed for final approval.
Alaska, Hawaii and APO Addresses
Alaska, Hawaii, and
APO customers should contact us for a ship quote before placing an order.
[ Back to Top ]
We strive to ensure that you have an easy and pleasant shopping experience with us. Our products are carefully chosen to meet strict quality guidelines and our friendly customer service will do everything possible to make sure you are a satisfied customer! However, if you are not satisfied, you may exchange or return your purchase for the selling price of the product by following the return guidelines listed below.
Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return instructions
before sending back any item. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. We
recommend that any returns you send to us be fully insured and via a carrier
that provides tracking information. In the event that a returned package is
lost or damaged during shipment back to our company, we will not be able to
refund you. Instead, you will need to contact the shipping courier that you
selected and file an insurance claim. All refunds will be made to the person/credit
card that made the original purchase. Some return exceptions to this policy
may apply. All returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of
receipt. Please allow up to 2 weeks for refunds to be processed.
Returning Defective Items:
- All damaged items must be reported within 5 days of the receipt of the item so that the damaged claim may be filed with our shipping courier.
- Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return instructions before sending back any item. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Returning Non-Defective items:
- Future Memories, Inc. will not refund your purchase if the item returned is not in resalable condition.
- Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization number before sending back any item. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All approved non-defective returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All approved non-defective Gift Basket returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping & Handling Fees are not refundable.
- Any non-defective orders that are refused or marked "return to sender" will have freight charges deducted from your return. Orders should be returned via Ground service. Express return shipping fees will NOT be reimbursed.
- Personalized items, personal care products, and bulk orders cannot be returned.
- There are no returns or refunds on Food items.
- Please note that opened videos, cd-roms, and dvds cannot be returned.
- If your original purchase qualified for FREE shipping and you choose to return any part of your order, you will still be responsible to pay for all shipping costs that were originally incurred to ship your order. If a FREE shipping order is refused or deemed Return To Sender, you will also be responsible for the return shipping fee. These shipping amounts will be deducted from your refund.
Cancellations are not guaranteed as our systems are automated. If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us as quickly as possible by telephone and we will do our best to prevent your order from shipping. If our customer service team attempts to cancel your order, please understand that a successful cancellation may still be unlikely as itís difficult to intercept an order once itís been processed. Please note: bulk orders along with personalized and/or made-to-order items may not be canceled once production has begun.
If an order that you attempted to cancel ships out, your order will need to meet all the terms and conditions as outlined in our return policy including restocking fees. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Product styles, descriptions, and specifications are subject to change without notice, due to changes in the manufacturer's production and may vary slightly from what is pictured. Future Memories, Inc. is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, or advertising errors. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice.
Our Company, reserves the right to cancel an order or to issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error. Our company will also cancel an order if it is deemed to be made in bad faith or for which we were unable to verify billing information with the credit card's issuing bank.
[ Back to Top ]