Easter Charcuterie Gift Basket
Charcuterie ( shar-KOO-ta-REE) is historically the culinary art of preparing meat products like salami, bacon, sausage, ham, terrines, galantines, and pates. Charcuterie boards are a huge trend, and like most food trends in the modern day, the old version gets a contemporary twist that makes it even better, and that is the inspiration behind our Easter Charcuterie Gift Basket. This basket is such a great gift idea for the season. It arrives in a gorgeous woven basket, features fun Charcuterie paper to lay your spread on, and includes treats perfectly selected for Easter. Your recipient will enjoy creating a spread that contains fresh fruit, cookies, candies, cheese, crackers, and honey. What a delightful spread!
- Chocolate Cacao Nib Shortbread Cookies by Rustic Bakery - 4 oz.
- Peppercorn & Poppy Crackers by Capeachio's - 4.4 oz.
- Sweet Soppressata by Brooklyn Cured - 5 oz.
- Everything Bagel Rubbed Farmstead Gouda by Smith's Country Cheese - 8 oz.
- Wildflower Honey by Savannah Bee Company - 3 oz.
- Green Apples
- Charcuterie Paper by Santa Barbara Design Studio - 1 roll
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread by Good Good - 12 oz.
- Natural Sour Balls by Hammond's - 4 oz.
- Cubetti Wafer Cookie Bag - Hazelnut - by Fusion Gourmet - 8.8oz
- Thick Weave Water Hyacinth Oval Basket
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time): Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.